Monday 14 May 2018

SET TIME.

It's been a very long time, I had to retire to be reloaded. It feels good to be back, let's talk about the topic.
I was really in a hurry to get married which made me got engaged in ungodly relationships, all my trials were to no avail and this took me out of the plan of God for my life completely. For everything, there is time and season so the Preacher said. It may look like the timing is not to our own plan but trust me He has the best plan for you.
Many persons are so much in a hurry that they have rushed out of their set time, yes it happens like that if you do not understand the principle of time and season. Getting somewhere before your set time is like jumping the stairs which can leave you disabled or cause injury that could linger or the scar that cannot be totally erased.
I have been to Lagos for job interviews and tests but none worked out, note that I never involve God in the searching. Little did I know that God has prepared a job I won't apply for on ground for me. I did not apply for what I'm doing now, yes. I had to give my struggles over to God and work with His timing for me, forsaking my past and living right with Him.
If only you will understand that there is time and season set for you, it will be easy to hand over your worries to God. It may look long but when the King of all impossibility is ready to answer, no demon or obstacle can hinder, oh yes because who art thou mountain before Oluwatoyin Aremu (you can put your name too), you shall be made plain (paraphrased).
“When the time is right, I, The Lord, will make it happen.” Isaiah 60:22. Just like the sons of Issachar who understood their times and season, say my Father my Lord, help me to understand my time and season too so that I will not rush out of your plan for me.



By Oluwatoyin Aremu.

No comments:

Post a Comment